Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February 2011 Recap

So why do I do this? First of all my memory is terrible and often find myself wondering when such and such happened. Second of all I love lists and information. Third of all I believe I am a type A personality. Enough said.

Here's a look at our month:
Books, Magazines, Blogs read: Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Ann Krauss Rosenthal. It was a good read. It wasn’t exactly as I thought it would be. I had heard about this through the scrapbooking world and Cathy Zielske has put together a class called ME: The Abridged Version following a similar format of writing about yourself through the alphabet. I plan on creating my own album – The Alphabet of Me and this gave me a lot good ideas.

I am reading The Happiness Project; Creating Keepsakes; Us; my top 10 blogs I read

TV, Movies, Live Entertainment: The Office (Rogers on Demand); Parenthood (internet); Modern Family (internet); Justified (Netflix); High School Musical 3; Nanny Diaries; King Corn (interlibrary loan); Astronaut’s Wife (Netflix); Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (DVD); Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (live at Gryphon Theatre)(19th);

Special Events: Barrilicious – Herb ‘n Sage (2nd); Fud Grill* (4th); Painter’s Hall* (10th)
Ladies Banquet (5th)
Cierra – assessment (7th)
Surprise 40th Bday party for BV (12th)
Helped friend who had to go to hospital in early am (15th)
Dinner with R&BV at at the Five (17th)
Lost Brian C (church) due to a heart attack (19th)
Walked across the lake (21st) *
Funeral for BC (23rd)
ipad replaced as the battery died (24th)
Safe church training (24th)
Lunch with Kristy at Radio Café (25th)*
Dad and Son Hockey game (26th)

Travel: went to see Samantha play hockey in Keswick

Financial/ changes to the house etc.: n/a

Health/ Exercise: skiing as a family weekly; skating as a familyDrew: running, basketball, hockey game
Alison: some running and indoor exercise; still working on my wart =(
Cierra: some coughing; other; snowshoeing with school
Matt: power skating; hockey
Marlee: eye doctor appointment (7th); chicken pox (10th-14th)! She missed 3 days of school and had about 40 pox? She had very little itching and did amazing.
Mitchell: got his 8th tooth; 11 months old

Accomplishments/ Disappointments (Goals): completed LOAD211 (28 layouts in 28 days); some of OLW; some of Yesterday & Today; *’d items - Gotta Do’s and Wanna Do’s list

All Around Us/ Other (News, Trends Etc): “Oiy" ( a Marlee-ism)

No comments:

Post a Comment