Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer BINGO update

Week one is just about over and so far, with a few tweeks I think this is going to work well. It is now 10:00 in the morning and the kids are busy playing with playdough - I didn't think we'd be doing this on the weekend but since Drew is at a golf tournament and the kids are inspired - why not? It gives me time to get Cierra's stuff for camp ready.

Tweeks?
Playdates - I had already planned some for next week so I let that one slide
We were gone for the majority of a few days so I'm going to make some squares a little easier to accomplish.
Definitely the 9-5 thing - otherwise they are out of sorts for the bedtime/ regular routine.
LOVING the reading squares - at least with Matt. Got to get Marlee more motivated!

Speaking of camp - Yikes! It's only 2 weeks a way and staff training is on Wednesday. We just discovered we are a few counsellors short so we're not sure what we are going to do. Ratio-wise techinically we are okay - just not able to spilt the kids up the way we like to do it. I'm also doing this curriculum for sunday school so hopefully I will be on the ball for the activities. Now if I could just find that DVD........!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment