Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11, 2009

From the simple woman...

For Today Monday, May 11, 2009
Outside my window - glorious sunshine!
I am thinking - that soon we need to leave for school - very soon!
I am thankful for - little squabbling this morning.
From the learning rooms - life goes better when I am organized
From the kitchen - lots of yummy leftovers from Mother's Day
I am wearing - my adidas Terry Fox run t-shirt, capris, jacket and new socks - ready to workout later today. I think I may put my pants on though as it is only 0 degrees.
I am creating - a thank you scrapbook album
I am going - to take the kids to school and then hopefully a bike ride for exercise
I am reading - (still) Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World and I started The PRince by Francine Rivers when I "had" to stay in bed yesterday.
I am hoping - to get my to do list done today
I am hearing - squabblng starting as we progress towards the door
Around the house - intermittent noise amongst the peacful quiet. The turning off of the leapster
One of my favourite things - kisses from my kids
A few plans for the rest of the week - thank you album, preparing for meeting on Thursday, GDOP and CB
Here is a picture thought I am sharing ... will have to come later!

Have a great (and sunny?) day!

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment