Saturday, October 3, 2009

What do I want to be when I grow up?

For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a teacher or an airline stewardess. In many ways I think I fulfilled my dreams. No I didn't go to teacher's college but I did get my Resource Teacher Certificate as a post grad degree. I do currently teach young children. In nursery school settings, in home settings and at church. I tend to be resourceful and many people I think, do learn from me.

As for the stewardess? Well that obviously didn't pan out but I certainly have a love for travelling - which is probably why I wanted to be one. So while I may not get to see the many places of the world for free or less cost, I also don't have the jet lag, the time away from home and the hectic schedules. (Well I do have that but oh well). And really, we have been able to do so much travelling in our lives. Thankfully Drew is pretty good with wanting to see new places each time too.

So am I happy doing what I am doing? You bet. I am a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter, a careprovider, a teacher, a healer, a volunteer, a driver, a traveller, an artist, a creator, a homemaker, a sewer, a gardener and much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment