Friday, April 8, 2011

Grateful for eight on the eighth...

I was inspired by a layout by Ali Edwards from her book Life Artist...
1. Today I am grateful...that my husband was able to hold down the fort and I could go out for a run first thing before everyone got up... 2. Today I am grateful... that my buddy slept until 12:52 which allowed me to tidy up, catch up on emails, look into True Scrap, do most of Cierra's monthly receipts, tidy up the office (majorly), and more... 3. Today I am grateful... that I can have a peanut butter and banana sandwich (and that I am not allergic like one of the kids in my care)...
4. Today I am grateful... that we got the sand toys out and could enjoy the sunshine and the sand and friends at the park...
5. Today I am grateful... that spring has sprung and the sun is shining...


6. Today I am grateful...that Cierra was able to go to a birthday party for a classmate and she was so excited about it all week. She had a total blast and it was neat to see her in her element...


7. Today I am grateful...that Marlee had a playdate over. They tested out new bikes together, got giddy on lollipops and giggled and giggled and talked about snoogers and their siblings and being BFF's...


8. Today I am grateful...that our kids love each other and enjoy playing with each other...


We are so blessed.


PS This was more difficult then I thought - there is so much more to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment