Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November to do list

After finishing up LOAD I find that I have neglected a few things around the house. The guys have been great and it was a very successful time for me (I find that I am much happier when I do have some 'me' time on a regular basis - and what better me time than scrapbooking?) however it time to get back to reality. For me that does not allow for scrapping every day of the year. Last year I found it really helpful to focus on my to do list for November. Tackle some of those things that I have been procrastinating on. Sooooo...
This is what I have come up with:


- Recap for Sept (yikes - how did I forget that?) and Oct


- Receipts


- Blog book (while the discount is still available)


- 1 Jessica Sprague layout


- Gotta do list update


- Print out family mission wordle style


- Add layouts to BPC classes gallery


- Pantry shelf - Drew


- Part for bike stroller


- Something on kijiji or ebay


- Tickets for Mary Poppins and Willy Wonka


- Catch up on safe church names


- Purge at least 5 boxes full


- Get caught up on family binders


- LOAD recap


- LSNED recap or layout


- Purge kids school stuff


So hopefully this is not an outrageous list. There is definitly some doable things here. Off to get started. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment