Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Body for Life

Do you remember this book?


I bought it, I read it, I even followed it for quite a while.


And I bought the products.




This was about 9 - 10 years ago I think? and then I got pregnant and thought about putting those products in my body with a baby and decided it would wait.


So it has waited. And off and on I have been pregnant or nursing and still not wanting to put it into my body (most of the products had aspartame as well as too-hard-to-name ingredients). Through it all, I've had a box sitting in my pantry waiting to be used up. Because of course I paid good money and well...




The time came today. I dumped it all. And I almost cried when I saw how much I paid for this stuff. One was $39.99 on sale from $59.99


and one


was $99.99!!!!! It wasn't even opened!!!


All I have to say is WHAT WAS I THINKING? I spend how much?






Crazy! And all it really takes to take care of your body is to eat healthy foods - less (or better yet no) packaged foods, normal portion sizes (for me this means less than what I am currently eating) and regular exercise (again for me this means MORE).




Ahh the expensive lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment