[Added late - oops it really has come and gone! Time to recap our life!
So why do I do this? First of all my memory is terrible and often find myself wondering when such and such happened. Second of all I love lists and information. Third of all I believe I am a type A personality. Enough said.
Here's a look at our month:
Entertainment - what we’re looking at , listening to and going to!
Books, Magazines, Blogs read:
· ebook Simple Mom; listening to Animal, Vegetable, Mineral by Barbara Kingsolver
· top 10 blogs plus new link to http://www.zerowastehome.blogspot.com/ – all consuming!
TV, Movies, Live Entertainment:
· Not a lot of Entertainment this month! - Being Erica, Arrested Development;
· Listening to - More Hip than Hippie podcast, Paperclipping podcasts;
Daily Happenings & Special Events:
· Watched church baseball team as a family (9th)
· Marlee to Carter’s birthday party (13th) – gave ‘doh’ gift
· MOPS finished up
· Cierra’s 21st birthday at Moose Winnoosky’s with family and friends (19th)(list for birthday gifts)
· Sean’s birthday (Drew gave golf balls at end of month)
· Ottawa trip for Drew and G’s half marathon run (28th-30th)
Travel (1 hr plus) - Ottawa
Financial/ changes to the house etc.:(gifts, renos, big purchases, household purchases)
· Not much this month (gifts see above)!
Health/ Development/ Exercise/ Extra Curricular Activities:
Drew: basketball; running, half marathon; 2 yr follow-up appointment – leg
Alison: *, elliptical, running, dentist
Matt: ball hockey, baseball, church drama
Marlee: church dramaMitchell: doing well, sleep schedule still the same (down at 9, up a few times through the night with us, up at 7ish and down for 2-3 hour nap at 9:15); eating well; still creeping; happy-go-lucky!
Accomplishments/ Disappointments (Goals - Gotta Do’s, Wanna do’s; OLW, projects)
· LOTS of purging!
· Trying new recipes – Butternut squash in the amish muffins – not a great hit especially when the loaf isn’t fully cooked!
All Around Us/ Other (News, Trends, Births, Deaths, World Events, City News Etc): nothing comes to mind!
Phew - glad to get that down!
2012 - P366 Week 5
5 years ago