Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Winnie the Pooh Day!


In light of the fact that it is National Winnie the Pooh Day I thought I should post on that - I have loved Winnie the Pooh for a very long time. I began collecting memorabilia for years before I had the kids and eventually decorated Matty's room with it (yes) a few months after he was born. Every year that we drive to TBay we stop to say hi to his "home town". One of these days I will have to do a comparison layout. For now I will have to suffice with this post. I have to say I do prefer the "classic" winnie over the more contemporary - I think it is the pastel colours and "softer" look. It pains me that I have to start purging some of the items I bought for Matty's room. He just isn't into him like I am and (sigh) is growing up =( I will still keep a few pieces in my office just for me though. That and the classic book of poems. That is mine. Anyways - for all you Winnie the Pooh fans - happy Winnie the Pooh day! And if you are ever in White River, Ontario - stop in and say hi to him! Thye've also got a cute little museum and gift shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment