Monday, February 1, 2010

February 2010 LOAD challenge


I've done it again! I've joined Lain Ehman's LOAD challenge to do a layout a day for the month of February. Here is my first one - I quickly went digital when I realized that half of the photos I developed for this layout were horizontal instead of vertical. I want to catch up on Cierra's yearly review photos like I did for the M & M - and give them as gifts for her family at Christmas. I gave 2009 in a frame this year but need to go back to the other years that she has been living with us. I also figured it would give me some good layouts to try digitally. This one took all of 30 minutes!
PS - one of these days I'm going to get to some backtracking so check back a few days for the month of January and I may get around to filling you in - I just like to keep chronological though.

No comments:

Post a Comment