Monday, February 1, 2010

Kisses

I walked the kids to school today as I usually do and went on to walk the girls to their side. Matt was already off interacting with a friend. I went up to him and told him I was taking the girls over and could I have a kiss goodbye? He was pretty preoccupied so I pretty much hugged him from behind and then started walking on saying "Have a good day... see you after school". He then stopped what he was doing, and came over and hugged me and said, "I'll never not kiss you - unless we are out of time!" and then gave me a proper big kiss goodbye. I told him "Wow - thank you so much" - and high fived him. What a kid! I know plenty of moms with much younger kids who have stopped kissing goodbye at school already. Trust me - I'll take this as long as I can! It totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment