Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My happy Songs

As requested - and easier to have a list so I can refer back to it - My "Happy Songs".
  • We are Family/Sister Sledge
  • All I want is You/ Barry Louis Polisar
  • Shiny Happy People/ REM
  • Happy Hour/ Housemartins
  • Everyday (Live)/ Lincoln Brewster
  • Coloured People/ DC Talk
  • Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)/ Robbie Seay Band
  • Happy Together/ The Turtles
  • Top of the World/ Carpenters
  • Downtown/ Petula Clark
  • Up!/ Sania Twain
  • Let My Love Open the Door/ Pete Townsend
  • Life's What You Make It/ Hannah Montana
  • There She Goes/ The La's
  • I'm A Believer/ Smash Mouth
  • Walking on Sunshine/ Katrina and the Waves
  • Treasure/ Tree63
  • Shine/ Newsboys
  • Everlasting God/ Lincoln Brewster
  • God Is Great/ Hillsong
  • Summertime Guys/ Nikki Cleary
  • Solsbury Hill/ Erasure
  • Video Killed the Radio Star/ The Buggles

I have a number more but this was my first disc to work out to. I've added a few which will have to be added later.

Stacy Julian has her jogging tunes list for her ipod on her blog and there is a great list if you google "Happy Songs". I also like to listen to podcasts and may sometime look into some ebooks. So far I haven't found my pace to be affected too much. Not enough to have a certain number of songs or cool down ones etc etc. These are just songs that make me happy and to me have a good beat. I have another list of my favourites right now which will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment