Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another weekend going going!

Wow another week has passed. This blogging is a little more difficult to keep up with then I imagined -especially with the 365 days one gong on too. It's not like there isn't anythign to say but finding the time...

I mentioned to Drew that I signed up for an online challenge to create 28 scrapbook layouts in 28 days (the month of February) see here for more information. He thinks I'm insane. But I honestly find that I can be more productive when I have a challenge. So here's to the LOAD challenge (I will be posting the layouts here too). And I will also share tomorrow (hopefully) about the seminar Drew and I went to today about Creation and Evolution. For some clues you can visit here. Very powerful stuff.

Tomorrow promises to be a very full day with church, errands and then Drew is hosting a superbowl party for the men and I get to take the kids skiing - by myself. No sorry, my IL are helping too thank goodness!

Oh and did I mention more snow? Maybe 50 cm by Tuesday?

Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment