Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Food Box


I've decided to give the Good Food Box a try again. I had tried it a number of years ago and then let it go as the pick up time wasn't working for me. Someone had mentioned it a few weeks back and it reminded me of what a good deal it was so I thought I should look back into it. 2 weeks ago I paid for the months of October and November for a small box each month with a 10lb bag of potatoes. I picked it up today and here is what I got:

  • 1o lb bag of potatoes (choice of red or white)

  • 1 cauliflower

  • 1 small bag of onions

  • 1 2lb bag of carrots

  • 1 red pepper

  • 1 tomato

  • 1 zucchini

  • 1 head of garlic

  • 3 oranges

  • 4 apples (macs I think)

  • a newsletter with info and recipes

for $10! A good deal in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment