Monday, October 25, 2010

Today...[7months - September 25 - October 25, 2010]

Yeah I know, you've seen this one. I couldn't resist though. Because...


today...





Today you turned 7 months old.
Today you scooted across the floor faster than I could take pictures .
Today you were delighted with Kristy and Cierra’s entertainment.
Today you slept well, on your own.
Today you snuggled into my shoulder and my heart melted - again.
Today you are getting older faster than I want you to.
Today you reminded me how blessed I am.
Today.


As well... at 7 months
  • I think you are heavier (I'll have to weigh you though! (Nov 5 - 20 lbs)
  • I think you might be longer (I'll have to measure you though Nov 5 - 27.95" or 71cm)
  • we've been calling you Mister, Bubs, Bibiti,
  • you are being VERY wiggly whenever I try to change you and not happy about it
  • made the raspberry sound for the first time
  • you are "this" close to waving
  • sleep-wise you are in a routine that I can live with [yep - eating before sleep, but going down awake and settling - this month it was all recorded]
  • EC - about the same
  • you experienced new things - 2 teeth, concert,
  • you tried new foods - halibut,
  • you're not spitting up as much
  • you are generally a very happy easy going kid except when you need something. Then you show a quick temper but you calm down quickly.
Luv ya luv ya luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment