Monday, March 9, 2009

Grandma

Just talked with grandma a short while ago. She's waiting to see if my cousins are able to take her to see grandpa at the hospital. Even though she's not sure that he is always aware of her being there, I believe it helps to just be together. It really is hard to think of her being dependent on others. It makes me want to have her here so much more, especially with me being at home these days. As it is we'll need to wait til summer.

I was looking at some pictures the other day and these two just keep talking to me so I thought I'd share. They've just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in December.


I love this one of them kissing - they are in their kitchen on Whalen St.






This one is at Little Rock by the cottage - we used to take "hikes" there all the time (probably 5 minutes from the cottage). So many good memories there.

No comments:

Post a Comment