Sunday, March 8, 2009

Simple Woman

This may be harder then I thought - I was gone from the house til 5 pm and then right into routines. But here goes (as I thought about it in the car home)
The Simple Woman for Sunday, March 8, 2009

Outside my [car] window...Snowmobilers on the lake - I can't believe the ice is still strong enough!

I am thinking... I still really want to walk across the lake and it's beatuiful out
(8 degrees!)

I am thankful for...our 12 year long marriage

From the kitchen...wonder what's for dinner, let alone lunch since I didn't have any!

I am wearing...black jeans, orange Eddie Bauer pilling sweater (it's getting old =( )

I am creating... an post to share on my blog about shower gifts

I am going... home

I am reading...still my clutter cutters book with a few new ones to start soon

I am hoping... that the house is quiet

I am hearing... worship music

Around the house... I don't know yet

One of my favourite things... giving a shower gift people are excited about like the scrapbook and the meal planning binder!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week...safe church admin, journal your Christmas!, labels for my stamps, curtains for Cierra's room

No comments:

Post a Comment