Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Simple Woman - March 1

Wow - a new month! Being a Sunday, I am going to start a new goal for Sundays only - to add a bit of a change for the journalling. It comes from The Simple Woman website.

For today...Sunday, March 1

Outside my window... it has gotten dark after a bright and beautiful sunny day.

I am thinking... still a lot to do and not a lot of time left in the day.

I am thankful for... so much but specifically right now? warm gooey brownies fresh from the oven.

From the kitchen... well the brownies of course, and rice krispie squares - finally

I am wearing... my red and white pajamas (the kids are in bed now - comfy time)

I am creating... a new blog post and considering what to do for the new LOAW challenge

I am going... to watch TV very soon

I am reading... the last chapter of "How Did I Get So Busy?"

I am hoping... to be able to go for a run tomorrow and that it won't be too cold.

I am hearing... Drew laugh in the background

Around the house... all is quiet

One of my favourite things... warm brownies (a little obsessed I think)

A few plans for the rest of the week... some safe church and summer camp prep! Finish up some nearly finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment