Saturday, March 28, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...

Yesterday at MOPS they presented us with a number of items that were donated as favourite things. We then discussed our own personal favourites amongst our own tables. Here's a list of a few of mine:
- snacking treats? - sour soothers, wine gums, mike & ikes, hot tomales, shortbread cookies, vanilla oreos, decadent chocolate chip cookies
- scrapbooking supplies - dollar store adhesive - for the price it really does work well; WeR Memory Keepers leather d-ring albums; Photo Freedom book by Stacy Julian;
- My mini do-it -yourself brag books (meant to have on eto give to each of the girls but I ran out of time)
- 12 Dancing Princesses movie and 7th heaven Season One episodes
- Mommy time devotional book
- Glysomed hand cream and ahava foot creams are the best I've found
- Francine River books
- websites mentioned in previous posts like Creationontheweb.com; scrapbooking blogs; organizedchristmas.com; Proverbs 31 ministries blog

- and my ultimate favourite "thing"? I just have to say that the Flylady has changed my life - I showed my control journal which is related to my favourite meals binder, my routines, my timer, my calendar - MY LIFE!!! She has changed my life so much. I feel so less busy, I feel much more organized and in control. God Breezes flow regularly! I'm so glad she taught me to FLY!

Such a fun thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment