Monday, April 27, 2009

Today...

From the Simple Woman's prompts...
For today, Monday, April 27,2009

Outside my window - glorious sunshine and brisk wind
I am thinking - about grandpa - mom just called and said he isn't doing well and it won't be long
I am thankful for - family, spring, new life and the time I've had with grandpa
From the learning rooms - how to work different things on the blogs
From the kitchen - fish, beans and potatoes. Nothing too exciting I'm afraid. I hope to make more muffins tonight as the kids are going through them like crazy!
I am wearing - mint green capris, off-white t-shirt (which I need to give up - Drew keeps thinking it looks dirty!), my trusty slippers and my visor (I was outside)
I am creating - a third blog - for my 101 list; and scrapbooks for the 2 new babies born last week!
I am going - hopefully to boot camp tonight - we'll see how my feet feel in shoes (3 moles removed on Friday)
I am reading - blogs; small group is still going through Blue Like Jazz and I am slowly getting through Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World (and learning lots)
I am hoping [but not hoping] - to be able to get up to TBay if necessary
I am hearing - birds, my froggie water fountain and Lenka on my ipod
Around the house -things are quiet; the kids are at a friends and Cierra is vacumming downstairs; dinner is being prepared
One of my favourite things - just found the eye masks I bought at Michaels the other day for $1.50 - stocked up for my top 10 list for brides and moms to be gift bags
A few plans for the rest of the week - making my garden bed; posting my 101 list, catching up on my zone cleaning; scrpabook pages; get Cierra a prom dress
Here is the picture I am sharing - TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment