Monday, March 15, 2010

Gut-busting laughter

Katie the scrapbook lady today had a Memory Monday - laughing so hard your face hurts - and it made me think of some of those laughing times in my life. The memory that comes to mind goes back to grade nine with Kristy. We were in geography class and one of the other students in front of us used to stand with his bottom sticking out a bit. There were some mornings while we sang the national anthem or were quiet for the Lord's Prayer that we were just struck by it. Nice? Probably not - although I don't think anyone actually knew why we were laughing. I can recall it happening on several occasions though - that gut busting, I can't stop laughing time. Man that seems like such a long time ago!

Thanks for the memories Kristy and I'm so glad we're still friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment