Sunday, April 25, 2010

26th out of 168!

Drew participated in his first race today and came 26th out of 168! He started running in November with Glen and they decided to train for a 1/2 marathon in May. To be better prepared they decided to do a 10K race today in Aurora. I was prepared to go watch but after asking a few times I really got the feeling he preferred to do it on his own so we went on to church. (I can understand actually). Way to go Drew!
Since I don't have any race pictures I'll share a few related pics...
The cool running attire...


A slimmer, skinny Drew...

I really noticed it in these clothes - he's noticing his pants are getting looser!

I can't wait to get back into running but unless my eating habits change I'm not likely to see the same results. It might also be good to find a motivating running friend like Glen!

No comments:

Post a Comment