Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things I had forgotten

I had forgotten how much laundry a new baby creates - I had pretty much had laundry under control but it seems I've had to add a few more loads each week - not only his clothes but my own from spit up and pee and sheets and towels. The list goes on.

I had forgotten how much I like to use bibs and how handy they are for saving on laundry.

I had forgotten how much I like routine - and babies don't allow too much for this. Oh well. This too shall pass.

I had forgotten how soft and cuddly your own little one is. I don't tend to be a "baby" person but when it is your own. Well that changes.

I had forgotten how having a baby in the room can change the whole scene.

I had forgotten how quickly a baby changes from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment