Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have spent most of the day doing...

...nothing. Except watching Mitchell that is. I could watch him all day. A few people have mentioned how different this little guy will have it - since our other guys are older and out of the house a few days a week, I will have this little guy all to myself for a lot of the time. And I am a different parent now then I was when I first had Matthew. A lot more relaxed. A lot more knowledgeable. Hopefully a lot more in tune with what he needs. And so far it's cool to just sit and relax and get to know him.


That's not to say that the house and everything around us isn't driving me a bit crazy. When I knew Mitchell was going to be entering his sleep time I did get a few of those nagging things done - not as many as are on my mental TO DO list though.
  • sweep stairs and upstairs hallway (check)
  • vacuum upstairs bedrooms (check)
  • wash bathroom floors (check)
  • load of laundry
  • put away large booster seat that has been on the pool table for three weeks
  • put away easter bucket and decorations
  • do a blog post (check)
  • put carpet back in front hall
  • take library books back
  • do thank you cards
  • SCS scrapbooks for auction (that's coming up soon!)
  • figure out where to put Mitchell's accumulating wardrobe (we'd figured out about sleeping but somehow forgot about his "stuff")

This not being able to lift is starting to have its toll. And I don't want to burden Drew too much with a honey do list when he gets home too. So I'm practicing my patience. It will all get done in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment