Friday, August 20, 2010

Big Idea Festival

I've been taking a look at the information at Big Picture Scrapbooking's Big Idea Festival . I'm getting a lot of good ideas for layouts and for some extra activities - some possibly for gift giving! I'm hoping to make up some quick page kits for the upcoming Octobert LOAD class. Yep you read it right Drew - but don't worry; October is a month and a half away, the kids will be in school, Mitchell will hopefully have some sleep each day (during the day) and yes, some cleaning will get done too =) You know I need it!

Following along with some Big Ideas from the festival ... maybe one day I'll journal about this!

I Live... in an area where we have 4 distinct seasons.

I Like... that I live in an area with 4 seasons.

I Loathe... litter

I Listen... to the the kids crowd around their "brudda"!

I Laugh...while Mitchell is learning to assert his independence vocally!

I Lack... the time to do much extra these days.

I Learn... a lot from this computer thing - the "world wide web" and "blogging" LOL!

I Love... our life right now. Crazy but amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment