Monday, August 2, 2010

"Brudda" talk


hi hi!

boo! boo!

hi hi hi!

Mitchell!

hi hi hi hi!

are you my brudda? are you my brudda?

hi hi hi hi hi!

peekaboo!

hi hi hi hi hi hi!

awwww - you are so cute!

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!

where's mommy? where's mommy?


hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!

Mitchell! Mitchell! Mitchell!

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!

Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell, I made him out of clay,

Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell, how I love him today!

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!


Wowsers these guys love their brother! This is an example of the frequent discussion that we are hearing around here. Inches from Mitchell's face and it usually involves some form of face touching. The love is evident! I do worry a liitle about him not knowing what personal space is though...(that and the fact that his mother is always in that space too and may go crazy from the incessant noise and constant touching!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment