Sunday, August 8, 2010

scrapbooking again!

I took advantage of a few quiet moments (I think we are getting the hang of napping YEY!) and did some scrapbooking!

One paper layout:

Sources here.

And a digital layout!


Sources here.

Miss Marlee Moo has actually inspired me. It has been one of our summer goals to do some scrapbooking together based on the workshop Kidding Around. We haven't done a lot but in the hopes to do so, I put it on her Summer Bingo card the last 2 weeks. And she has come through for me - "Bugging" me to do some with her. The whole process isn't as easy as I thought. I'm learning to let go and just let her do it her way. Not easy. I tend to be a stickler for doing it "properly". But who'd to say her "proper;y" is the same as mine? Regardless, she is having fun, we are learning together and we are spending some quality time together. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment