- When the boy from Namibia checks himself out - classic!
- the boy from Mongolia playing amidst the cows
- the boy from Mongolia tied to the bed
- the boy from Mongolia going to the washroom
- the boy from Namibia being fed while walking
- how all the babies babbled similarly - regardless of where they lived
As you can see, we really enjoyed the two boys in particular. The culture in Mongolia and Namibia was really captivating. I thought the boy from Namibia was just adorable. Just a note, that there was some nudity but everything was culturally related and we didn't make a big deal of it. The kids didn't either.
Our main gist of this film was that the more different we are the more we are the same. We highly recommend it!