Friday, November 12, 2010

November Task list continues


I've been moving right along with my November tasks. I'm right on target as today is the 11th and I have done 11 of my tasks. Today wasn't that productive as Mitchell didn't really go down for a nap. I had to take him for a drive and ended up starting to sort the receipts while he slept in the car. At least they are started. I also got the family pictures up this morning (#25). Last night as I waited for things to load on the computer I was able to sort most of my alphabet letters (#11). I have a lot more then I thought! (Really that is no surprise).

One thing I have been noticing while I've been working on this list is that I have just as many MORE things to add to a new list. But that, is for another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment