Friday, November 12, 2010

He is clearly communicating!

Just after I finished feeding Mitchell a few minutes ago, he made the raspberry sound I didn't really think much of it (I was looking at the laptop and he has been "playing" with the sound a lot in the last few days). But then he pooped. Clearly. I made mention of the sound, took him and changed him and then put him on the potty. Where he then made the noise and pooped some more! Totally cool! We continued on and about 15 minutes later we went downstairs so I could download what I had on the computer and he went in the exersaucer. Again he made the sound and the facial grunt. Too late. He had gone. But cool - he is making the connection!!!

Now I have to learn from this too. Take him seriously. And spend less time on the computer lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment