- weight? [20 lbs 10 oz - Dec 11)
- length 28.25" (Dec 30)
- sitting independently; not transitioning to move yet
- creeping more quickly
- new foods - grapes, baby mum mum, cheerios, applesauce (duh! why not earlier?)
- discovering his tongue - and how it goes in and out and all around...
- very babbly
- likes his toes (and anything else that can go in his mouth)
- enjoys nakey-butt (EC going really well - we are getting several hours a day with nakey butt and only a few accidents - if we could just move that first BM away from 5-5:30 to at least 6:30 lol!)
- drooling!!! must be getting more teeth
- sleeping - so-so, night time is good and daytime is improving. I've learned that the trick is getting him when he is ready and not getting overtired - hard to do with this busy household.
2012 - P366 Week 5
6 years ago