Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yesterday and Today wk 2 & 3 layouts

I finally uploaded my layouts to the Big Picture Classes site so I thought I'd share them here.

This was for the Yesterday and Today class - Week One's Introduction page. I thought I'd try the digital template. It came together so quickly (literally less than an hour)! Gotta love those tight red shorts and the lollipop!


I thought I'd also do a paper version and try some of Ali's technique's. I learned how to do the photo strip in PSE which I hadn't done before. It was also neat to use one of my old school photos - especially the big one. I never know what to do with 8x10's! That was a trip down memory lane. I'm so glad you got those books for us mom! I just wish I had a smaller family photo that included Mitchell too but I didn't feel like fiddling anymore and I wanted to use up some of the ones we had.

The final one is my first page of Christmas memories. I like how it turned out and can't wait to get some more on the go. I'm afraid we don't have too many Christmas photos of my childhood though. There will be quite a large gap until highschool. But some is better than none!

I'm really inspired by the design above. I can see doing layouts for the kids I babysat, the people who stayed with us over the years, extended family stories... It is so adaptable! The BPC gallery has shown me all sorts of variations. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment