Saturday, February 26, 2011

adidas - LOAD Day 26


adidas - LOAD Day 26
Originally uploaded by Alijoyc
This one took WAY longer than it should have. The prompt was to be inspired by a wardrobe picture. When I saw the photo prompt I looked though my to do pile and thought this topic would go with the colours. That is what I was drawn to first. I tied in the red thread, the black and white pp and the blue back ground. I was going to add dark blue as well but left it with the tags.
BTW - my printer has run out of ink so all of the red photos will be replaced.

The journaling reads:
Melissa has been an employee at adidas for almost 10 years. With that has come some major perks. She is always generous with buying things for all of us with her employee discount – from clothing to footwear to golf equipment. We also get to go to the warehouse sales and be a part of the staff Christmas party and the annual Terry Fox Run. We really feel like we are a part of the adidas family. And hey – the clothing speaks for itself. It’s not only cute but totally functional AND inspiring. Thanks Melissa! IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. 11.02.26

No comments:

Post a Comment