Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Load Day 5 - D is for Distressing

It's 10:30am and I have some me time (with Mitchell in the wrap). The question today is about distressing. I like to ink my edges, sometimes add some paint too but generally I think I like to keep it pretty simple and clean. I find it a bit of a nuisance to get all of the suppleis out to just "play" and since I tend to scraplift more often then not - I'm less liekly to just play and actually like the results. It tends to take me too long to get other people's results and that isn't worth my limited time for now. I ahve clipped lots of layouts that oneday I might try to lift...

As for today? I'm going to play it safe and do a quick digital layout and then if time permits? I'd like to push th envelope a little and play. I'll let you know about the results!

Back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment