Monday, May 3, 2010

May LOAD "Just so you know"...

So I love that my husband reads my posts. And then I forget that my husband reads my posts. He came downstairs yesterday and asked if I was insane? And I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. And then, Oh yeah.

So, why did I join LOAD with a newborn? Well first off I joined over a month ago when the registration fee was discounted and I didn't have a newborn. And I thought I could do anything. And I had forgotten what it was like to have a newborn. But now the time is here and hey, I'm still going to give it a try. Why?

Because I like to scrapbook. I like to preserve memories. I'm enjoying getting into the digital layout and trust me - some of them are VERY fast. Am I going to totally hold myself to the Layout a day challenge? I hope not. Some days are difficult. But I also find this relaxing. I enjoy being creative. Will I try to do it mostly during the day? Yes. Do I want it to negatively effect our lives? Of course not. Lately it just seems if I don't have the "push" to do it, it doesn't get done. And I miss it. LOAD reminds me that I can do a little bit each day and be happy with the results. I can let go of some of my perfectionism and just "do it".

And remember - I like simple, I like sketches and I like scraplifting.... It is still our photos and our memories. Still might think of a better "s"...

No comments:

Post a Comment