Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LOAD day 8, 9, 10 and 11

I'm still plugging along with LOAD - some days are easier then others. I've surprised myself and done a few paper layouts as well. I can tell when I'm just throwing them together though - even the "quick pages" don't come together well. I DO need to put some thought into them.

Day 8

A scraplift from Kim Moreno; Creating Keepsakes Top Ten issue 2006
paper - provo craft; brads - making memories

Day 9

Cucumber? G is for Grouping...
A loose bit of grouping...
letters - dollarama
Journaling reads - Yes - that's you eating a cucumber! What happened to that guy? Now at 7 (actually for several years now) you won't touch cucumber. But here's proof. At one time you did like it! Believe me now? Matt

Day 10

Journaling reads - Always ready to pose - especially after your aunt has teased your hair. She can always get a smile out of you!

Day 11


Journaling reads: Thanks to Melissa, team adidas was dressed and ready for the terry fox run - happy to be a part of such a worthy cause! Sept'06
TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment