Sunday, September 26, 2010

Maybe it would be good to read the whole book before committing to its practices.

Yeah I'm still not done reading it and while not a whole lot would be different I might have been better prepared. Or Drew would have been. Or we could have prepared the other kids better. But heh, I am pleased to say that the little guy went down very nicely this evening. I would have been very surprised if he had the stamina to last long given he didn't really have an afternoon nap or an early evening catnap but as I said, he did go down well. And we are praying it is the beginning of a new routine. Even if it is not, I am thankful. And I will read the whole book next time. First.

Oh the book I am referring to? The Baby Whisperer (shhhhh the baby is sleeping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment